It was a day with my pups, making cookies, the Sexist Man Alive and Fifty Shades of Black.
- My pups are home…they were with my ex over the weekend, since I was working and I always miss them when they aren’t here.
- Making chocolate chip cookies.
- Watched Fifty Shades of Black, I’ve wanted to see this movie since it came out. The Wayans brothers are so funny.
- Going to watch Burnt, Bradly Cooper is HOT.
- Running with my Red dog, he’s my exercise buddy.
- I took a nap, because the power went out where I live. I couldn’t do anything so it was easy for me to fall asleep.
- Making little kids smile, during my run a little boy wanted to pet Apollo and kids are so happy when they see my dogs.
- My cookies are nice and fluffy, I think because the dough sat for an hour due to the power going out.
- Nice, sunny, warm day.
- Having HBO free for 3 months, I saw The Rock in San Andreas.