For April 25, 2016
- Surviving my Dr. Pain (dentist) visit and there was very little pain during my visit.
- Dr. Pain has TVs in every room, so I watched HGTV as I was getting my teeth cleaned and filling redone. The TVs distracted me so my anxiety was low.
- I didn’t spend the day in a bad mood despite being stuck in traffic and late to my Dr. Pain appointment. My two pet peeves, traffic and going to the dentist.
- I was awake all day, well, since 8 am and, usually, I wake up between noon and 3 pm.
- I did so much, because I was up so early and did so little since I just chilled the whole day.
- It was a me day.
- Took advantage of my FREE HBO, Magic Mike 1 and 2 was on back to back, I was a lucky girl today.
- 50 Shades of Gray is on HBO now, I’m recording it on my DVR.
- Made Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Talked to my sister.