For April 26-27, 2016
- Tuesday Night at work flew by – it was a trying night, because I had to cover two floors and a bad mood kept trying to creep in. But, I stayed positive about how it made the night fly by.
- The norovirus at work is under control. (knock on wood) I haven’t caught it yet.
- I made a fellow nurse happy by simply giving her some chocolate. After lunch she said she wanted something sweet and I happen to have some candy in my bag.
- A code blue (patient stops breathing) was revived and sent to ICU.
- Went to Costco last night and replenished my toilet paper supply (I get nervous when supplies get low, I’m weird like that…LOL)
- Costco has pretty smelling scented body wash. I got excited about this.
- I have HBO FREE, 50 Shades of Gray Unrated and Tropic Thunder are available to watch. And, it’s ON DEMAND, I keep forgetting about this feature.
- All the Great posts on Facebook and Twitter about Prince, he really was One of a Kind. I’m really going to miss him. I’ve put together profile pics in memory of Prince (future blog post coming).
- Always a Great moment, Spending time with my pups.
- Talking to a friend, he reminded me about flying in a glider this summer. I can’t wait!