For April 29-May 1
I want to preface this post with how the positive thinking is going. It really does make a difference. Especially on the days that try my patience and tempt a bad mood to rule the day, I really focus on the positives during these times. It keeps me in a cheery mood and to realize what was good among the not so good.
- Stepping out of my comfort zone and deciding to go to Vegas! I’m a bit of a tight wad with money. I get this from my mother, who was not one to just do and buy like my dad.
- Enjoying the sun for the 10 minutes I saw it this weekend, it rained/snowed the entire time.
- Helping co-workers when I can.
- Sleep…it’s scarce when I work.
- Mediterranean salad, I bought for lunch.
- Chatting with some co-workers that I haven’t chatted with outside of work.
- It’s May, which means only one month left of random snow days.
- Seeing one co-worker, we always laugh and laugh when we see each other.
- One of my co-workers in the emergency room, where I used to work, his baby boy was born today, healthy and so cute.
- Snicker doodle cookies, a different co-worker in the emergency room bought me the cookies Saturday night, which was really nice of him to do that.