For May 20 – 31, 2016
It’s been awhile since I made a Positive Thinking post, but will try to make up for it in this blog.
- Painting a tribute Prince picture – the night was so much fun and hanging with friends.
- Sleeping – getting sleep will always be something great in my life, because I don’t get enough.
- Expressing my feelings about this guy I was dating – I’d kept quiet about my feelings for several months. It was nice to get them out in the open.
- Telling the guy I was dating how I feel – despite how things have turned out between him and I, I don’t regret expressing how I feel. It’s better to just say it then be afraid.
- Doing things I’ve been wanting to do for awhile. I lived in the moment quite a bit these past 12 days.
- Going to Vegas.
- Just doing things on impulse. All the girls were just sitting on one of the dancer’s lap in their pic. I wanted my pic to be different and surprised the dancers when I laid down for my pic…LOL.
- I didn’t do anything really crazy in Vegas, because I was in Vegas. But I had a lot of fun just being there.
- Hanging with two of my friends and doing things on my Bucket List.
- Despite being tired and not feeling good, I pushed myself to do the things I’ve wanted to do that’s on my bucket list, Vegas, going to a male stripper show, flying, and conquering the Terrordactyl.
- Seeing the new X-men movie.
- Eating pho with my friend that visited me this holiday weekend.
- Going to a baseball game and getting drunk in the afternoon…LOL.
- Getting Liks ice cream.
- Showing my friend Central Denver where I use to live.
- Watching the movie The Intern.
- Conquering the Incline, again.
- Dunkin Donuts, my friend that was here this holiday weekend bought some for us while she was here…Love donuts.
- Flying in a glider, I’ve wanted to fly every since I saw 50 Shades of Gray and seeing Anastasia and Christian fly in one. It was so much fun and easy to fly.
- Doing absolutely nothing today. I’m sore and exhausted, but I had tons of fun these past 12 days.