I know it’s been awhile since I posted a Positive Thinking post, but every day I try to keep my focus on the good things that happen throughout the day.
- One of my dogs, Zeus, had surgery to remove one of his toes and that surgery went well. His foot where the toe was taken has healed and with the toe removed he’s not in pain when we go one walks.
- News on Zeus’ toe that was removed. The bone did have a cancerous tumor, but it’s not a cancer that spreads. So, Zeus is cancer-free, as far as, we know, but the Vet was confident the toe removal took care of the cancer.
- I’ve been taking time to enjoy my days off instead of always working on something. For a few hours every day off, I’ll take the time to watch a movie or hang with friends or read a book, etc. I get focused on things and work, work, work non-stop until I burn myself out, so I’m trying to balance my life.
- I watched Ride Along 2.
- Went to Happy Hour with a friend.
- Learning copywriting.
- Brushing up on SEO, which has changed and from what I read is always changing.
- I paid my license plates renewal a month early. This is great, because I, usually, am paying it during the grace period month…LOL.
- Watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.
- My sister’s generosity has no limits even when she can’t afford to be generous. She gets it from my father. They both want to, always, help family.