Despite how my day started with the PIG, who thought it was ok to say sexual things to me, I thought a Positive Thinking post was in order.
- My pups always make my days brighter and give me peace of mind knowing they will rip someone’s leg off if they try to hurt me.
2. The Soda Bottles that are half the size than the regular ones. Whoever invented these soda bottles is a genius and perfect for me, because I can never finish a full size one.
3. Friends, because they make life better and fun, and one of my friends this week was so sweet.
4. I discovered the buttermilk chicken sandwich at McDonalds the other day and it’s Yum, Yum, Yummy.
5. I watched Independence Day and it’s still a Great movie. It has been a long time since I’ve seen it.
6. Snapchat face changer, it allows me to share my silly side and start my day with a laugh.
7. I interrupted my procrastination and worked on my query letter and synopsis so I can solicite literary agents.
8. Nutribiotic all natural nose spray, I’ve gone through the worst part of allergy season without getting sick so far.
9. I found out these movies, I’ve been wanting to see, will be available at Redbox soon. I live a very uneventful life and don’t do much…LOL.
10. Ice Cream, my summer treat that I eat a lot of only when it’s hot out. Some of my favorite places to get ice cream McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Liks and Sonic.
What positive things have been happening for my fellow bloggers?